The first step to home ownership for many is obtaining financing. Being pre-approved for your mortgage prior to finding your new home is essential as it allows you to shop within your budget and present stronger offers to the sellers.
With many programs available we will work along side you and your lender to find the best loan and home for you. Our preferred lender have extensive experience with first time homebuyers programs and no/low money down programs. Many of our clients are able to purchase their home with as little as $1,000.
Please contact us for a complete list of our preferred lenders.
Some of the documents needed to get pre-approved are:
- Copies of your Drivers License and Social Security Card
- Copies of your two most recent paystubs
- W-2’s or 1099’s for the last 2 years
- Copies of last 2 months bank statements for all accounts
- Copies of last 2 years Federal Income Tax Returns
- Copy of Bankruptcy petition, schedule of debts, and discharge for any bankruptcy within last 2 years
- Copy of Divorce decree and property settlement, separation agreement, child support information
- Copy of Social Security Award Letter